Strength And Assurance
Katrina M. Pemberton
Katrina M. Pemberton joined the firm in 2014 as a law student of Texas A&M University School of Law practicing under her associate bar card. Katrina continued to work for the firm as an associate attorney following her admittance to the Texas Bar and is a partner with the firm. Katrina holds a Guardianship Ad Litem Certification with the State Bar of Texas and her practice focuses on divorce, child custody, estate planning, guardianship, and real estate transactions. In addition to her practice areas, Katrina assists other partners and associates with civil litigation and local government matters.
While in law school, Katrina was a member of Phi Delta Phi and was an intern at the Law Office of Scott Cornuaud, a family law and criminal defense firm. Previously, she was a legal assistant to the Hunt County Attorney, the civil and warrant clerk for the Hunt County Sheriff's Office, and the executive assistant to the Hunt County Judge. During her employment with Hunt County, Katrina served the citizens of Hunt County as secretary of the North Central Texas Housing Finance Committee, a member of the South Sulphur Regional Development Association, and Floodplain Administrator.
Katrina currently resides in Hunt County with her youngest daughter.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas A & M University - Commerce, Commerce, Texas
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Business Administration
Classes & Seminars
- Report Writing, TELEA, Present
- Hunt County Attorney, Legal Assistant
- Hunt County Sheriff's Office, Civil and Warrant Clerk
- Hunt County Judge, Executive Assistant
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Current Employment Position
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Guardianship and Probate
- Estate Planning
- Business Counsel Services
- Real Estate Transactions
- Texas, 2015