Strength And Assurance
Markus A. Goll
Markus A. Goll is a U.S. Army Veteran. Prior to attending Texas A&M University School of Law, Mark spent fifteen years as a manager in the security industry. While at law school, Mark was a staff editor on the Texas A&M Law Review and volunteered at Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, completed a summer judicial internship at the Collin County Courthouse, and participated in the school's Employment Mediation Clinic.
Mark first joined the firm as an intern in 2014 when the firm was named Scott & Ray Law. He worked as an associate attorney from 2015 onward and is currently a partner with Scott, Ray, Pemberton, & Goll, PLLC. Mark practices primarily in real estate, probate, and estate planning, but handles cases in many other areas such as construction law, contracts, business organizations, personal injury, civil litigation, and consumer protection. In addition to his practice areas, Mark assists other partners and associates with family law and local government matters and is a licensed escrow officer for title closing services.
Mark and his wife, Shelly, have five children and reside in Prosper with their younger daughters, Marley and Harper.
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- University of Phoenix , Phoenix, Arizona
- Major: Business Management
- Legal Aid of Northwest Texas, 2014 to 2015
- Real Estate, Probate, & Trust Law Section of State Bar of Texas, Member, 2015 to Present
- Construction Law Section of State Bar of Texas, Member, 2015 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate, Probate, and Estate Planning
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- Texas, 2015